Business Sectors > Logistics > Almajdouie Heavy lift
Almajdouie Heavy Lift (MHL) is one of the first ISO 9001:2000 certified company based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia which operates in MENA (Middle East & North Africa) region. MHL stands tall as one of the leading Heavylift companies with 30 years of successful and solid experience because of its knowledge, expertise, and professionalism as well as safe and competitive services, and above all, clients’ trust.
MHL owns and operates a modern fleet with a capacity of handling up to 5000 tons cargo and actively involved in heavy haulage for project cargoes in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other parts of MENA region. MHL’s core value chain applies quality and safe transportation of any kind of over-dimensional and overweight cargo using SPMT’s (Self Propelled Modular Trailers), Hydraulic Conventional Axle Lines, Semi Hydraulic, Low-bed and Extension Trailers, etc. These services extend to installation, erection onto the foundation by using latest generation Tower Lift and Jacking / Skidding Methods. Project methodology is determined by detailed engineering studies to define the best technical and economical solutions.
Our people are referred as expertise; they are our biggest asset, they believe in core values like ethics, transparency, caring for mates and giving help and support to others. They delivered high quality, value-added service and are creative in giving solutions.
MHL is proud to be part of national development by serving clients of EPC(Engineering, Procurement & Construction) Contractors from the USA, Europe, Japan, Korea and China as well as local manufactures. MHL specializes in complete project management including all in-house solutions from ex-works to foundation, such as:
- Heavy Cargo (Oversize & Abnormal) Transportation
- Heavy Lifting and Erection/Installation by Jacking Skidding Method
- Project Feasibility Studies & Route Surveys, Barge Transport / Roll On/Roll Off / Landing of Heavy Lifts.
- Capacity of handling up to 5000 tons single unit of Plant, Machinery and Large Columns
- MHL is a member of Cargo Equipment Experts Ltd. (CEE - UK), Global Project Logistics Network (GPLN – Thailand), Project Professional Group (PPG – Australia), The Heavy Lift Group (THLG - Netherlands), Worldwide Project Consortium (WWPC – Europe), and World Projects Group (WPG – USA).